For the first time since 2019, we are very excited to welcome the Triad back to our full race/block party/beer festival know as CraftHalf, complete with all our Triad #NCbeer friends. This year’s CraftHalf Half Marathon & 5K is scheduled for this Saturday April 2nd, 8am-1pm on the West 4th Street block where our pub sits.
The race is once again a sellout! If you’re registered for the race, we can’t wait to see you – if not, you can still show up and celebrate NC Beer Month with over a dozen of North Carolina’s best breweries. The event is a fundraiser for Yadkin Riverkeeper, who will be selling beer tickets good for every brewery in attendance.
Speaking of which, here’s a list of the breweries and beers that will be there:
- Foothills – Thousand Smiles Golden Ale, Hoppyum IPA, Festival Express Juicy IPA, People’s Porter
- Brown Truck – #10 Light Lager, #14 IPA, Amber Ale
- Bull City Cidery – Cherry Tart and Bludacris
- Fiddlin’ Fish – Buena Vista Blonde Ale, Steal Your Fish Pale Ale
- Four Saints – Flowers & Fog IPA, Omie Blonde Ale, Potter’s Clay Amber Ale
- Goose And The Monkey – TBA
- Gypsy Road – Gypsy Juice Hazy IPA, Mystical Child Fruited Sour
- Incendiary – Light Lager, IPA
- Legion – Juicy Jay East Coast IPA
- Radar – Reflection IPA, Domino Rice Lager or Tangerine Dream Wheat
- Southend – #Nofilter Hazy IPA, Dino DNA Amber Ale
- Wooden Robot – Overachiever Pale Ale, Space Magic IPA
- Wise Man – Mountain Calling IPA, Angelos Italian Pilsner
We’ll also have food, live music, fun stuff for the kids . . . see you Saturday!!