OK first things first – Happy NC Beer Month!
To celebrate this momentous month every year, we throw a big race/block party/beer festival. This year’s CraftHalf Half Marathon & 5K is scheduled for this Saturday April 6th, 9am-4pm on the West 4th Street block where our pub sits.
This year’s race is a sellout for the first time ever! If you’re registered for the race, we can’t wait to see you – if not, you can still show up and celebrate NC Beer Month with over a dozen of North Carolina’s best breweries.
Speaking of which, here’s a list of the breweries and beers that will be there:
- Foothills – Thousand Smiles Golden Ale 4.4%, Hoppyum IPA 6.3%, Malt Shaker Amber Ale 5.7%
- Bold Missy – Queen of the Sea Irish Amber 5.5% Long Live the Queen (City) Pink Boots Hazy IPA 6.4%
- Brown Truck – Grapefruit Hard Seltzer 6.7%, German Bock 6.8%
- Bull City Cidery – Sasquash Cider 6.0% Steep South Cider 6.0%
- Fiddlin’ Fish – That Fish Cray NE IPA 7.0%, Major Winston’s Wheat 5.0%
- Four Saints – St. Luke Honey Ginger Pale Ale 9.1%, Founding Fathers Hemp Ale 3.8%
- Incendiary – Bury The Hatchet Pale Ale 5.2%, American Mild Ale 6.0%
- Joymongers – Belgo IPA 7.0%, Petit Farmouse Ale 4.7%
- Legion – Juicy Jay 6.3%, SuperNova Sour 4.8%
- Little Brother – Wilder Hirsch Lager 5.1%, Casual Sesh 5.5%
- Preyer – Peelin’ Good Citrus Wheat 4.5%, What You’re Looking For Brown Ale 5.9%
- Quest – TBA
- Wooden Robot – DDH Mosaic IPA 6.2%, Pilmatic Pilsner 5.0%
- Wise Man – TBA
See you Saturday!!